Regional Operations Director
6 days left
- Full Time
REGIONAL OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Orora Ltd is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with global revenues of $3.2billion they continue to invest heavily in innovation and efficiency improvements.
This role is central to the ongoing development of operational excellence across NZ which consistent of three very successful integrated sites
You will be focussed on the following areas:
- Instilling and managing a culture of continuous improvement
- Driving profitability through operational excellence
- Driving productivity to continually challenge world class standards
- Ensuring capital projects are delivered on time, to specification achieving required returns
- Ensuring working practices and standards achieve and exceed all relevant accreditations such as ISO, HACCP, GMP & AIB
The successful candidate will be a strong Team Manager with in depth knowledge of Corrugating/Converting operations and a proven track record delivering process and efficiency improvements.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to drive world class manufacturing across a large, multi-site business. In addition to such a rewarding role Orora offer a highly competitive package including full relocation allowance to attract the best.
If you have the technical capabilities and drive to deliver on these goals and are looking for an exciting new chapter in your career please contact Dani Novick on 01244 572172 or email@example.com
Apply for Regional Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly