PK4614 - SALES EXECUTIVE
ANY UK LOCATION
Up to £40K + Monthly Commission (Genuine OTE over £60K) + Car A4/3 Series + Pension
Our client is a well invested, progressive UK label printer with capabilities in a wide range of markets and products from 15 colour flexo printed labels and plain labelling solutions, ribbons to multi page booklet labels and on-pack promotions.
They currently require a home office based Sales Executive potentially based in a Southern England location (all locations are considered) to cover a national territory. There is a portfolio of accounts to manage and you will also be tasked with developing new business particularly with high quality complex labels.
This is a very profitable company with substantial growth plans for the future and a great time to join for those who wish to contribute to significant development and receive recognition and reward for your hard work.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales background in high quality flexo or plain labels, candidates will also be considered from flexible packaging or carton markets. Connections with health and beauty co-packers is desirable but not essential. Any input into other new potential markets or expansion of products will also be welcomed.
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed KPIs and targets managing personal time and productivity as effectively as possible.
- Develop and maintain an account sales and marketing development plan for nominated accounts.
- Accurately forecast anticipated monthly sales revenue to Line Manager with weekly updates.
- Manage existing client base with a view to enlarging, maximising the service volumes and developing sales for new solutions.
- Liaise with administration, service and finance departments where necessary to ensure smooth delivery of equipment and later payment of invoices.
- Report key competitor activity and market intelligence to sales, marketing and service management.
- Manage customer care through formal quarterly review process as required and by facilitating the escalation and resolution of customer issues.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly