PK4614 - SALES EXECUTIVE
ANY UK LOCATION
Up to £40K + Monthly Commission (Genuine OTE over £60K) + Car A4/3 Series + Pension
Our client is a well invested, progressive UK label printer with capabilities in a wide range of markets and products from 15 colour flexo printed labels and plain labelling solutions, ribbons to multi page booklet labels and on-pack promotions.
They currently require a home office based Sales Executive potentially based in a Southern England location (all locations are considered) to cover a national territory. There is a portfolio of accounts to manage and you will also be tasked with developing new business particularly with high quality complex labels.
This is a very profitable company with substantial growth plans for the future and a great time to join for those who wish to contribute to significant development and receive recognition and reward for your hard work.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales background in high quality flexo or plain labels, candidates will also be considered from flexible packaging or carton markets. Connections with health and beauty co-packers is desirable but not essential. Any input into other new potential markets or expansion of products will also be welcomed.
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed KPIs and targets managing personal time and productivity as effectively as possible.
- Develop and maintain an account sales and marketing development plan for nominated accounts.
- Accurately forecast anticipated monthly sales revenue to Line Manager with weekly updates.
- Manage existing client base with a view to enlarging, maximising the service volumes and developing sales for new solutions.
- Liaise with administration, service and finance departments where necessary to ensure smooth delivery of equipment and later payment of invoices.
- Report key competitor activity and market intelligence to sales, marketing and service management.
- Manage customer care through formal quarterly review process as required and by facilitating the escalation and resolution of customer issues.