Trainee Service Engineer
Trainee Service Engineer - A great opportunity for a qualified electrical / electronic engineer who has served a full apprenticeship to become a Field Service Engineer with full training provided for a manufacturer of packaging machinery supplying the food and FMCG markets
SALARY: up to £28,000 Base
BENEFITS: + O/T to earn circa £32,000 + Van + Pension & Health schemes + 25 days holiday
LOCATION: You will cover the whole UK but will shadow and be trained by a Service Engineer living south of London so ideal location will be Reading, Uxbridge, Guildford or Watford living close to the M25, M3 or M4 motorways
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Reading, Uxbridge, Guildford, Watford
JOB SPECIFICATION - Trainee Service Engineer
A trainee field service engineer role tasked with the repair, refurbishment, installation and commissioning of packaging machinery shadowing and being trained by an experienced field service engineer
REQUIREMENTS - Trainee Service Engineer
* You MUST be a qualified mechanical or electrical/electronic engineer who has completed a full technical apprenticeship.
* You do NOT need to be an experienced field service engineer.
* Any specific experience of packaging machinery or the food or FMCG markets would be advantageous but is NOT essential.
* Any hands on experience of working with PLC's, Servo drives or pneumatics would also be very useful.
* As well as being a competent engineer you will be need to be comfortable and confident working with clients.
Are excellent. You can expect to progress into a full field service role within 2 years and the opportunity to have a company car and earn £40,000+
THE COMPANY - Trainee Service Engineer
A well-established manufacturer of packaging machinery supplying the food & FMCG markets. I know the company very well having placed both the MD & Service Manager as well as other Service Engineers with them
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Stuart Platt quoting Trainee Service Engineer, reference SP1706-59 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683320 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.