Bobst Vision Machine Operator - Cartons
BOBST VISION MACHINE OPERATOR (PK4674)
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
Circa £25K Including Shift Pay
Hours of Work - 3 Shift Pattern:
- Monday to Friday - 5:50am to 2:00 pm
- Monday to Friday - 1:50pm to 10:00pm
- Monday to Thursday - 9.50pm to 6:00am
Our client is a global manufacturer of corrugated packaging products, they are currently looking to recruit a Bobst Vision Machine Operator to ensure maximum effectiveness of all manufacturing equipment. Fault find and rectify where possible and within capability, notifying engineering when issues are outside of remit. Overcome minor technical issues which limit operational equipment effectiveness and make recommendations to improve efficiency.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To ensure equipment is set up to the relevant specification and to monitor product quality as required
- To ensure all production requirements are met to the best of the Operators ability and that machine outputs are maximised at all times
- To ensure effective communication with shift leader and keep them informed of production status at all times highlighting any issues or problems as they arise
- To undertake fault finding activities when equipment problems occur and conduct a repair where possible
- To contact Engineering when repairs by the Operator are not possible or within capability
- Complete first off checks to quality standards
- Ensure minimum wastage of materials at all times through effective machine operation
- Conduct effective shift handovers
- Keep work areas clean and tidy
- Reporting to the Technical Supervisor
- The role holder should be adequately trained for the job function, including training in relation to Health Safety and Environment obligations.
- The role holder may be required to undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required of him / her in the post, the department mentioned above, or in the company.
- It is the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for the Environment and the Health and Safety of themselves and of other persons, who may be affected by his/her acts or omissions at work, and as regards any duty or requirement imposed on his/her employer or any other person by or under any of the relevant statutory provisions.