Category Marketing Manager - E-Commerce
Category Marketing Manager (E-Commerce)
Based: Must be in close proximity to an International airport
Basic Salary Circa: €70,000 - €80,000 + 20% Bonus – Dependent on location.
My client is a leading multinational packaging manufacturer. With a truly global reach and a host of much-envied blue-chip key accounts they have prospered in the recent market through innovative and bespoke solutions whilst also adding to their portfolio through a number of key acquisitions. As a result of a newly formed E-Commerce innovation function they are looking to attract industry-leading talent to drive packaging innovation within the E-Commerce space.
- Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce Solutions you will be responsible for deploying and delivering E-Commerce packaging and supply-chain solutions throughout a diverse internal network whilst also being a guru in front of the customer.
- Working in close conjunction with the department lead this position will focus on both front and back-end deployment, developing the strategic and commercial rationale, communicating this internally whilst also providing all the tools and training needed to get the agenda off the ground.
- You will seek to develop a network of E-Commerce packaging champions across the regions.
- Acting as a project lead you will often spearhead cross-functional development teams to work on specific tasks.
- As a leading internal expert you will enhance the ability of those within the group to sell E-Commerce packaging solutions through the delivery of industry-leading support materials and training workshops.
- Given the ever changing nature of the subject matter you will need to keep abreast of market trends consulting a plethora of stakeholders both internally and externally for insights that will ensure the division is able to develop cutting-edge solutions.
- Preferably degree educated.
- Knowledgeable and pasionate of the E-Commerce space.
- Extensive project management experience is essential – the ability to plan a project road-map and ensure it moves through to completion is highly valued.
- Commercial acumen, sales skills and the intelligence to demonstrate a business case.
- Experience of delivery within large, interconnected networks would be highly beneficial.
- You will be creative, innovative and possess an ability to plan for the long-term.
- In terms of attitude and behavior the organisation is looking for a dynamic, energetic and proactive personality. Someone that sets high standards in terms of performance, ambition, integrity and ethics.
- You will likely hail from 3PL, E-Commerce or from within a packaging/solutions provider to the fulfilment sector.
- Enthusiasm and determination combined with a pragmatic approach to managing your team are essential traits to ensure revenue targets are met.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team that is genuinely at the forefront of driving innovation that will impact upon consumer and environmental trends.
Due to the anticipated volume of response in the first instance it would be greatly appreciated if interested parties could email their CV or an introduction to: Ben.Robson@vitaeselection.com