FMCG Account Manager
PK4992 - FMCG ACCOUNT MANAGER
ANY UK LOCATION
Attractive Basic Salary + Quarterly Bonus (After qualifying period) + Car + Pension
Our client is a state of the art packaging manufacturer with cutting edge print technologies for the production of packaging particularly to retail and food industries.
They currently require a field based Account Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of accounts and business development with a specific focus on the Consumer Goods sector.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales in any of the following markets and will be able to hit the ground running:
- Personal Care
- Nutrition & Supplements
- Household Goods
- Identify target areas for further sales through your own account list and opportunities to grow sales within your existing customers.
- Provide a point of contact for your customers ensuring that they are visited on a regular basis to ensure the effective running of the account.
- Responsible for co-ordination of all new launches acting as a guardian for on-time delivery, clear communication and first class customer service.
- To develop and grow sales with a new group of clients outside of the existing accounts that you have been allocated.
- Attend pre-artwork meetings to provide technical support and to ensure thoroughness of information in order to establish timings for the jobs.
- Working with the company marketing team and NPD, identify new product opportunities and identify the sales targets for these products.
- Implementation of best practise process within your customer to ensure that the company are servicing their needs to a first class standard.
- Present new packaging formats and ideas to your key customer contacts and retailer contacts.
- To take commercial responsibility for your customer accounts, and ensure that through the reports available that your accounts are meeting the desired contribution levels.
- Excellent track record of sales within any of the outlined market sectors.
- Strong communicator with good customer service skills.
- Computer literate.
- Team player.
- Professional in appearance and demeanour.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
Apply for FMCG Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly