National Project Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Australia
A once in a lifetime opportunity to further enhance your career in a new and exciting environment. Due to exponential growth, one of Australia’s leading corrugated manufacturers has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join their team in a group wide role and drive the capital investment and continuous improvement programmes.
National Project Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Australia | Excellent Salary
An exciting time for this global group’s multi-site Australian operations. Their strategy of investment, innovation and growth is promoted in all areas of the business with the corrugated division going from strength to strength. A true market leader in every sense of the word they remain at the very forefront of the industry.
As National Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Balancing multiple projects of varying degree, across different sites and teams across capital investment and continuous improvement
- Ensuring all capital projects are delivered on time, to specification and produce the required rate of return
- Driving safety in installations and operations
- Ensuring productivity meets and continues to challenge established standards
- Ensuring good and efficient communication to external suppliers
- Supporting the development of future investment plans reducing risk, operational costs and increasing performance, quality and safety
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience optimising and improving processes and completing complex Capex projects
- Experience managing large projects across numerous sites and stakeholders
- The ability to influence a range of people without direct line authority
- The ability to work on multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Advance knowledge of corrugated production with a background in engineering desirable
A rare opportunity to move abroad and further develop your skills with a company that truly has your progression in mind.