Flexographic Printer - Labels
PK5046 - FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTER - LABELS
£Negotiable dependent on experience
Our client is a rapidly expanding and forward thinking company, as part of their ongoing investment in the latest state of the art printing presses, they now require an experienced Flexographic Printer.
The ideal candidate should have self-adhesive label experience, preferably on Nilpeter presses, it would be advantageous to also have silk screen and hot foil / embossing experience.
Candidates must be enthusiastic and positive with a "can do" approach.
The ideal candidate will have operated a Nilpeter 7-9 colour press with silkscreen, embossing, hot and cold foiling etc. but experienced wide web or litho printers will also be considered.
Ideally the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience of combination presses
- In line foiling and embossing
- In line screen printing
- A keen eye for detail and quality conscious
- Ability to run machinery at optimum levels
- Process Improvement and Lean Manufacturing experience
- Trouble shooting and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to perform in a fast moving environment
- A flexible and positive approach
Working on either double day or three shift rotational pattern, this is an opportunity for successful candidates to work at a progressive company with potential of further career development.