Blown Film Extrusion Operator - Polythene
NEW VACANCY! (PK5152)
BLOWN FILM EXTRUSION OPERATOR MERSEYSIDE
Rates of pay dependent on proven experience + Statutory Pension + 20 days holidays paid at 12 hour days
Extrusion Operator required for a busy polythene packaging manufacturer.
Successful candidates will be working a 12 hour shift on a 2 week rotation pattern to include 60 hours one week then 24 hours the following week.
Duties will include; loading of machines and removal of finished product, along with general labouring to begin with.
Experience of blown film extrusion is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select machine dies.
- Determine setup procedures.
- Reel extruded products into rolls.
- Specify lengths and weights of rolls.
- Replace worn dies.
- Set controls to regulate vacuum, air pressure, sizing rings, and temperature.
- Synchronize speed of extrusion.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Locate defects on extruded products.
- Check for conformance to specifications.
- Adjust controls as necessary.
- Install, connect, test, and adjust equipment.
- Clean tools.
Apply for Blown Film Extrusion Operator - Polythene
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly