Sales Executive - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5166)
SALES EXECUTIVE - LABELS ANY UK LOCATION
Attractive Basic Salary + Generous Commission + Company Car + Pension
Our client is a cutting edge label printer with state of the art equipment producing award winning wide labelling solutions to a diverse and wide range of markets.
They currently require a Sales Executive to join the team to help drive growth and profitability in a number of identified market sectors and applications. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be a proactive individual seeking progression in your sales career. Flexible, confident and relationship driven, enjoy developing new business and is results focussed.
This is a home based role with regular National travel to visit customers and occasional travel to company premises.
- To exceed sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in target markets (Food & drink, Personal & Household Care and Industrial).
- Identify, build and manage relationships with target customers
- To deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans
- Work with the Estimating and Customer Service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Support preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and reporting
- You must have 2 years + experience in external sales any B2B sector
- Experience of selling to brands, retailers or large companies
- People oriented team player with excellent listening and communication skills
- Organised and proactive with good planning and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Min 5 GCSEs A*-C grades or A Levels
- Confident in Microsoft Office Packages – Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Full clean driving license will be required
Apply for Sales Executive - Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly