Sales Manager (Liquid Inks)
NEW VACANCY! (PK5219)
SALES MANAGER (Liquid Inks) NORTHERN ENGLAND
£55-65K + Bonus up to 20% of salary + Company Car + Pension + Phone + Laptop
Our client is a specialist in selling print consumables and they currently have a requirement for a Sales Manager in the North of England to cover a client base in Flexible Packaging in the UK & Ireland.
To manage a team to control a number of defined existing and potential accounts covering Liquid Inks within the UK and Ireland, whilst also having direct account responsibility for a number of accounts. Design, manage and implement the strategic and business plans for those accounts in order to maintain current business and win new business. Ensuring that profitability is maintained and grown within the defined area. Be able to build good relationships with customers and ensure an excellent service provision is maintained at all times.
You will report to the Business Director and have 5 Direct Reports of External Sales / Key Accounts. You will be working closely with all Sales, Commercial, Technical, Operations and Marketing Teams.
- Experience in Sales & Commercial Management preferably in a printed packaging environment
- Significant experience in a range of Sales & Commercial roles
- Specific knowledge and understanding of Sales and Commercial KPI
- Customer Relationship Management
- Experience in working with customers across levels within organisations, with the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Customer relationship management, open and honest yet have persuasive personality
- Ability to listen and work in partnership with customers
- Account Management
- Experience and ability to manage key customer accounts
- Experience in total Account Management, including contract negotiation, new business development, regular meeting and reporting structures, problem solving and solutions development.
- People Management
- Experience and ability to manage a team of sales professionals to achieve overall business goals/targets.
- People Management through building trust and credibility, building a supporting team ethic and spirit
- Empower and drive focus on the strategic goals of the business
- Negotiation and Presentation Skills
- Experience of business negotiation and sales presentation with the ability to understand the customer audience and target accordingly
- Sales negotiation focusing on “win/win” solutions whilst maintaining clear commercial goals
- Sales presentation skills to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Negotiation Training
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- CRM Systems
- Sales / Account Management Training