Operations Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | East Midlands
One of the fastest growing label printers this company produce high quality labels for a range of sectors. A brilliant opportunity for an accomplished Operations Manager to join one of the most successful and industry acclaimed label printing organisations.
Operations Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | East Midlands | Exceptional Salary & Package
Manufacturers of bespoke and innovative labelling solutions and creators of stunning projects for some of the world’s most coveted brands, this company provide a full suite of premium-only labelling solutions. Well-backed and fast-growing they have been providing unrivalled and award-winning customer care for over a century, and have regularly been recognised for outstanding growth.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the operations of the company’s East Midlands site
- Creating and implementing strategies for improvement
- Monitoring operating metrics
- Assisting with the development of the plant's financial and capital budgets
- Building strong customer relationships through managing service to the customer and supporting sales efforts
- Managing the company’s environmental programmes
- Working with the senior management team to develop the business
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in a fast moving packaging production environment
- Current experience working in an Operations Manager capacity within the industry
- Demonstrable experience of successful continuous improvement project management using lean techniques
- Demonstrable knowledge of implementing improvement processes
- Working knowledge of budgets and financials statements
- Rational, logical and fact-driven decision making skills
- Skills to lead, manage and develop others
This company set the standard for technical excellence not seen elsewhere in the industry. They have a presence on every major continent with a name that sets the benchmark for label innovation.
If the role is of interest, submit your CV in the strictest of confidence to be of consideration for the shortlist.