Sales Executive - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5278)
SALES EXECUTIVE - LABELS SOUTH YORKS/DERBYSHIRE
£25-33K + Commission + Car + Laptop + Mobile + Pension + Healthcare
Our client is an independently owned multi sited supplier of printed labels and associated products into a wide variety of commercial markets. They supply many businessess over a wide variety of industries with all types of printed matter, they have experienced significant growth in the plain/printed label business in the last 10 years with many household names now clients.
They are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join their expanding team. The position will be office and field based so the ideal location will be around South Yorkshire / Derbyshire. The main focus of this role is to grow and develop new business. You will manage all the accounts you bring on board.
- Research, cold calling, appointment making, visiting prospects, presenting and closing.
- Establish, manage and maintain effective working relationships
- Gathering market intelligence to assist in supporting sales initiatives.
- Developing and implementing strategies that will result in increased sales.
- Organising and preparation of sales presentations and quotations.
- Informing new and prospective clients of new product development.
- Briefing in colleagues on new enquiries and enquiry progress.
- Resolving customer issues quickly and effectively.
- Organising and overseeing client visits to company locations.
The candidate must be able to display great people skills, have a strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
You will be a strategic clear thinker with strong commercial acumen, a people person who can build strong relationships, and be currently employed within the printed labels industry. You will be a natural team player, knowledgeable and enthusiastic and possess excellent communication and negotiating skills.
Only candidates who have a background in the label or print management industry will be considered for this role.
This is a unique opportunity to join and strengthen our clients team and assist in driving the Company forward. You must be able to demonstrate success in business development through an innovative and dynamic approach.