Internal Sales Liaison Co-Ordinator - Packaging
INTERNAL SALES LIAISON CO-ORDINATOR (PK5290)
£18K - £24.5K (This Genuinely Flexible Depending on Experience)
Hours of Work: 9:00am till 5:30pm, Monday to Friday with 1 Hour Lunch
Our Client are a specialist packaging manufacturer based in the East Midlands, they are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Liaison Co-ordinator to support the Key Account Managers; to ensure accounts are managed efficiently.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Provide a high standard of ‘customer care’ to ensure customers receive the best service.
- Liaising with the Internal Production Administration Department and other Internal Departments, as well as dealing with customer requirements and needs on a day to day basis.
- This will include: liaising with customers both in person and by telephone, dealing with customer queries and dealing with day to day administrative tasks.
- Ability to follow all necessary systems and procedures that are relative to the job and department within the companies procedures for Health & Safety, Food & Hygiene, Environment, ISO 9000, BRC Standards or any relevant procedure.
- May include trips to customer factories with the Key Account Manager’s / attending meetings internally.
- Requesting and obtaining price information from the estimating department and confirming prices to customers.
- Requesting samples / mock ups from the Design Centre.
- Processing orders and raising orders on the systems.
- Progress chasing of orders.
- Inputting ‘call offs’ and negotiating delivery dates with the customer to achieve best efficiencies in the factory.
- Supplying customers with all information needed i.e. stock sheets.
- Chasing the customer to take stock that’s overdue and arranging for the stock to be delivered and invoiced.
- Liaising with the Key Account Manager on overdue accounts.
- Ensure that good communication exists between all involved parties thus enabling targets to be achieved
- Adhere to safe working practices operators with the department in line with Health & Safety regulations / policies
- Undertake training and development when required
- You may also be required to undertake other duties as required by Management, but the responsibilities shall not exceed the level of those outlined above.
- Reporting to Key Account Manager.
- Good standard of education.
- Customer service background and telephone voice as dealing with customers on the phone and in person.
- Computer literate – knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and databases.
- Able to work well under pressure, with proven efficiency and ability to work to production deadlines.
- Flexible, able to adapt to the organisation and its customers changing needs.
- Effective communicator, able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Knowledge of the carton print packaging industry.
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours.
- Outgoing and cheerful personality.
- Own transport / Full Driving Licence.