New Business Development Manager – Cartons / Luxury Packaging
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CARTONS / LUXURY PACKAGING
HOMEBASED – NATIONAL TERRITORY
Circa Up To £45K (genuinely flexible depending on experience) + Car Allowance (£500 PCM) + Pension + Phone + Laptop
Our Client is leading packaging manufacturer supplying cartons, tubes and presentation packaging into a range of market sectors including, cosmetic / beauty, confectionary, fashion, drinks, gifting etc throughout the UK.
Our client is looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager to join their team, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business across the company’s full product range. This is a home based role to cover the whole of the UK.
You will be a strong new business hunter with a proven background selling packaging into retail, cosmetic / beauty, confectionary, gifting markets.
- To actively seek and identify new business opportunities throughout the UK
- Generate new business of around £200K in year 1
- You should have a proven track record of key account management, as well as possessing a natural flair for new business development
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential as is a proven background in sales or sales management
- You will demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team