Trainee / Experienced Designer / Sample Maker - Packaging
PK5556 - TRAINEE DESIGNER / SAMPLE MAKER OR EXPERIENCED DESIGNER
EAST ANGLIA (Please contact me for further location details)
Flexible depending on the level of candidate + 23 Days Holiday
Hours of work: 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a large, independent manufacture of corrugated cardboard packaging, supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK
They are looking to recruit a Junior / Trainee Designer to join their existing team.
Our client would consider a more experienced candidate with some sales experience on a different package; this role would then include giving technical advice to existing clients and Account Management.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Corrugated / POS experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience of CAD Software is preferred
- Using Impact / Artios CAD
- To provide customer samples to briefs supplied.
- Prioritise and manage projects and work flow
- Produce customer samples to agreed lead-times and requirements
- As part of the design department ensure customer requirements are met
- Demonstrate flexible attitude and effective problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about design and innovation
Apply for Trainee / Experienced Designer / Sample Maker - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly