Monocle International are seeking a highly driven Sales Director with a background within the Luxury, bespoke packaging market.
Basic Salary Circa: £70,000 + 30% OTE + Fully Exp Quality Car + 26 Days Holiday + Private Healthcare + Pension Scheme + Life Assurance .
You will have had a number of years as a key account manager or Business Development Manager and more recently will have managed a small team of Sales executives. You will be intrinsically motivated; working to your own personally, developed KPI’s which should be based in line with the Businesses overall strategic plan. You will have an understanding of High end branding and bespoke luxury packaging.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be tasked with:
- Creating an overall sales plan for the business
- Managing a small team of Sales executives, conducting meetings and target check ins
- Generating new leads and converting in to Sales,
- Managing and developing key accounts,
- An appreciation for Luxury brands’ packaging requirements
- Ability to negotiate well and be customer focused
- experience within NPD
- Regularly liaising with a host of blue-chip companies
- Working towards given targets
- A successful sales track record within a similar business is essential for this role
- experience with a range of packaging materials could be an advantage
- This role will involve some travel, with 70% office and field based and 30% remote working.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Degree or MA level within Business, Marketing or a similar filed.
Why work for us? If you like the close support of a family run business with the successes and stability of a larger corporate business and you have a keen eye for detail, with the ability to bring new ideas for packaging development then this could be the role for you. Send you’re your Cv and covering letter to
Apply for Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly