Field Service Engineer | Recycling | UK
With the exciting potential to work across the UK as well as overseas, a brilliant opportunity has developed as a result of continued success for a frontrunner in the recycling arena. Needed, is a dual-skilled field service engineer who can provide support in the installation, maintenance and repair of advanced recycling equipment on a national scale.
Field Service Engineer | Recycling | UK | Excellent Salary
Operational across several sites, and with a diverse range of recycling abilities, this company requires an individual experienced in both mechanical and electrical engineering to service the machinery that caters for their most important clients. A vital role within this organisation’s operations, you will be responsible for maintaining the equipment that enables this company to continue its highly valued recycling services.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- The installation, routine maintenance and breakdown repair of machinery
- The upkeep and maintenance of equipment whilst operating within an approved budget
- Working at key customer sites across the UK and Europe as required
- The carrying out of duties without breaching health and safety legislations
- The completion of appropriate paperwork regarding installation and maintenance of the machinery
Key attributes required:
- Experience of health and safety legislations relevant to the recycling industry.
- Experience in carrying out mechanical and electrical repairs on recycling equipment such as balers, compactors and conveyers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Ability to think logically in order to solve problems effectively and efficiently
An unrivalled opportunity to join reputable and ambitious organisation in an invaluable environment in which to develop your skills and career.