Business Development / Technical Innovation Manager
Fantastic Career opportunity for a Business Development / Technical Innovation Manager- B2B and Luxury/Premium Packaging.
Our client seeks to appoint a Packaging Specialist who has expertise in sourcing clients & developing innovative packaging within the Luxury /Bespoke Packaging marketplace.
They specialise in the design, manufacture and distribution of B2B promotions, premium and luxury packaging providing quality branded product and packaging solutions to established high end alcoholic drinks companies, along with major brands within the UK.
Our client is an extension of its customers, working with them to deliver a total design, development, procurement, manufacturing with a flexible but tailored approach which enables them to work both with premium packaging solutions for major brands in the UK. They have proven expertise across a wide range of mediums and processes that allows them to turn incredible concepts into practical realities. As a company, they can demonstrate years of knowledge and experience within manufacturing from both European and Far Eastern Countries.
Their experienced team is skilled in the selection and management of their supply base. With this extensive experience they have gained deep insights into both the categories in which they operate, and into the role of branding and brand messages fully understanding the important contribution that the final product will make in enabling clients to achieve their commercial objectives and are able to propose a variety of options to suit various budgets
Whilst creativity and imagination are paramount, commercial requirements and constraints are nonetheless accounted for when proposing designs or responding to design execution needs. One of the cornerstone objectives of the business is to be hyper-responsive to clients’ needs and requests & they pride themselves on strong relationships with clients built on mutual trust, respect, and delivery. Continually striving to increase their global footprint in conjunction with the customer base, so that they can continue to provide a high level of service as their business continues to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading design led manufacturer, experiencing a period of expansion and growth and seeking to bolster its talent pool.
- We are looking to appoint a Packaging Specialist who’s expertise is sourcing new Clients & technical innovation in the luxury/Bespoke Packaging marketplace
- You will therefore be experienced in dealing with High End/Premium Consumer Product Brand Owners who require bespoke packaging solutions to showcase/pack their products in
- This role has been created due to company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in new markets.
- To maintain existing growth within existing current accounts.
- Develop sales to a wide range of sectors that will include Luxury Premium Packaging along with Promotional product within the Branded B2B sector.
- You will be required to sell at all levels ranging through to senior management with the emphasis on long term accounts.
- Strong Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confident in researching and cold calling potential new customers.
- Presenting to potential customers
- Tenacious and adaptable and able to develop new business in challenging environments.
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
- Identify any issues in the client relationship and implement corrective actions through regular reviews.
- Ongoing competitor analysis.
- Monthly reporting of sales activity and business results.
- The successful candidate will have and understanding of and previous experience of production in the Far East.
- You will be able to hit the ground running with a proven background selling the above range of products into markets such as B2B, BWS.
- Experience of working with high profile clients in the premium drinks & food industry would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have proven experience of Brand Awareness and a Brand Marketing
- Credible and comfortable in dealing with both internal and external contacts at all levels of contact within the target businesses and sectors
- A proven track record of success and be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Ideal candidate will reside in the South East of the UK