Account Executive - Luxury Packaging
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WEST YORKSHIRE
£23K - £30K (Depending on Experience)
Our client is an industry leading provider of luxury presentation and gift packaging and has been established for almost 40 years. Our client offers full project management from concept and design through to sourcing and delivery, servicing a range of market sectors including alcoholic beverage, confectionary, fragrance, beauty and gifts.
They are currently looking to recruit an Account Executive to join their team. The Account Executive is responsible for working closely with clients, suppliers and internal contacts delivering services professionally, to specification and on time.
This is a fast paced role dealing with a variety of luxury and added value packaging projects. This person will support the Account Manager to oversee development, procurement, production, and execution of the client’s jobs and/or projects in order to help meet and exceed client expectations, creating and identifying new opportunities for the company.
Experience and knowledge of luxury packaging would be advantageous. Previous experience dealing with packaging suppliers in the Far East would be beneficial but not essential.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Account Manager to respond to client requests.
- Assist in the development of projects and creative briefs.
- Communicate with internal teams to share project knowledge and client requirements.
- Provide technical input and advice on packaging projects as required.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to maintain project schedules.
- Manage all aspects of production and delivery with suppliers on behalf of the client.
- Prepare status reports for all active projects, delivering these to the Account Manager for review and status meetings.
- Prepare budgets and presentations for key projects as directed.
- Build and develop successful relationships with client, supplier and internal stakeholders.
- Taking charge of administrative duties.
- Be proficient in using internal business systems.
- Responsible for using internal procurement system.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, market research, and marketing materials.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing superior customer service.
- 4/5 years of professional work experience; client-facing preferred.
- Experience in the development and manufacture of promotional and/or luxury packaging or related added value printed items.
- Experience in print management and third party manufacturing would be a plus.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Independent thinking, with strong organization and planning abilities.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Flexible and able to react to frequently changing demands and deadlines.