NEW VACANCY! (PK5395)
CHESHIRE / MERSEYSIDE / GREATER MANCHESTER
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of flexo printed laminates for large blue chip food manufacturers. They are currently looking for a Q.A Manager to be responsible for the management and improvement of the quality department and quality systems on site and for the compliance, maintenance and continued progression of Grade A BRC accreditation.
- Maximise production throughput whilst minimising wastage, downtime and gross credits through systematic quality programs and grasping leading technology advances.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance.
- Ensure the quality systems and records are operated and maintained to the requirement of the OPM, including Quarantine area management and calibration.
- Manage suppliers of the site to guarantee correct quality material incorporating continuous improvement programs.
- Produce accurate and timely quality performance data to drive site continuous improvement.
- Manage technical trials to improve site capability with both customers and suppliers.
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with in timely manner to affect a satisfactory outcome for customer and company and incorporate any learning into the company.
- Effective communications with Suppliers, customers, all levels of management and at operator level.
- Initiative, find new ideas and challenge current thinking, bringing projects through to completion.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of flexo print, inks, adhesives and lamination and will have operated to BRC standards (level 7).
Apply for Q.A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly