Heavy Weight Artworker - Packaging
PK5531 - HEAVY WEIGHT ARTWORKER
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 4:30pm & 30 minute lunch
£23K – £26K Depending on skills and experience + 26 Days Holiday + Pension Scheme
Our Client is a leading packaging manufacturer based in the Midlands
They are currently looking to recruit a Heavy Weight Artworker ideally from a packaging background. Pre-press repro and other relevant experience will be considered.
- To create repro ready artwork in line with the customer’s brief and guidelines.
- To fulfil Design Implementation and Design Realisation briefs to a high standard.
- Be the client lead for a specified client, managing guidelines and queries internally and being a key client contact externally.
- Support the Artwork Supervisor in project managing work for allocated clients.
- Work closely with the Artwork Supervisors and the internal team to ensure a high OTIF for all clients within the studio.
- Actively support training within the studio, mentoring other Artworkers and providing client specific training as required.
- Create client specific guides and SOPs in conjunction with the Artwork Trainer.
- Follow work procedures and work to recognised standards.
- Maintain a high level of quality and right first time rate utilising all available tools and technology.
- Have a high level of print and technical knowledge.
- Work closely with the Artwork Supervisor to identify issues and be an active part of the solution.
- Carry out any other reasonable task once adequately trained.
- Support the maintenance of the Artwork Management System.
Qualifications (Educational & Professional):
- Trained to HND standard in relevant subject or appropriate experience
- 5+ years of packaging artwork experience
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Broad mac skills
- Print knowledge
- Eye for detail
- Quality conscious