Area Sales Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5617)
AREA SALES MANAGER
£35K salary, company car and bonus/commission based on new business. 5% first order commission + turnover commission based on hitting business growth targets.
Our Client is a long established, industry leading manufacturer of self-adhesive labels and tickets offering extensive flexo and digital print solutions for food and beverage markets as well as cosmetic, health and pharmaceutical, warehousing and logistics sectors. They are able to offer both small and large runs on colour, plain and variable data labelling, peel and read labels and high impact sale and promotional labels. They can also accommodate stock holding to allow for small, or bulk call-offs to multiple sites.
They are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the Midlands/West Midlands initially but could also consider the South and Northern areas of England into Scotland.
They are keen to branch out further into non-food markets as they are already quite active in this area, so someone with experience in other areas would be beneficial such as engineering or automotive. Also the sort of people whom might be using multilayer and higher spec labels.
- You will be required to show how you have generated new business and found new customers in their previous role.
- You will need to be willing to attend trade shows, network, use the internet to research, be confident on the phone to warm up leads and be expected to be pro-active in finding new business.
- You will need to generate all of your own leads.
- Building up relationships both internally and externally you will plan, organise and prioritise effectively, working on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must possess a proven track record of attracting and retaining profitable business within the labels market.
- You will have the ability to deal with key decision makers from the factory up to board level with excellent presentation skills.
Taking responsibility and showing accountability for your actions you will have a high level of personal commitment. You will be flexible to travel extensively across the territory.
This is an innovative company with a growing portfolio of products and substantial investment into new equipment and strategic growth. A very exciting time to be developing your career in this sector.